United Way of Southern Nevada stands at the center of our community to provide solutions to Southern Nevada's toughest problems. We invest in innovative solutions in education, workforce development and community support to create a community where everyone can succeed.
UWSN manages and administers funds on behalf of donors, the federal government, the State of Nevada, corporate foundations, private foundations, and over 20,000 donors from across Clark, Nye, Lincoln, and Esmeralda Counties.
In order to successfully apply for funding from United Way of Southern Nevada, your organization and program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Must provide services in Southern Nevada (Clark, Nye, Esmeralda, Lincoln Counties)
• Must demonstrate clear impact on UWSN funding priorities and or program-specific objectives
• Must be a nonprofit organization, public charity, or supporting organization (501c3, 509a1, 509a2, 509a3)
• Must be a nonprofit organization in good standing with the State of Nevada
• Must provide a complete and correct application
This application platform features applications and requests for proposals for the following programs (when active/applicable):
- UWSN Community Impact Grants
- UWSN Language Access Grants
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program (Clark County agencies only)
- Emergency Assistance and Community Needs Fund
- Project REACH Utility Assistance
- Housing Flex Fund Grants
For more information, please visit www.uwsn.org